The Model OS-AUTO Type 3 Automatic Operating Stand provides constant load, controlled rate of descent, and application velocity, through a geared electric motor and braking mechanism that alternately lowers the durometer onto the specimen and then raises it in preparation for the next test.
This OS-AUTO also provides an electronic timer that can adjust the amount of time the durometer remains in the lowered position (dwell time).
The durometer and carriage assembly have a mass sufficient for use with Types A, B and O. The incorporation of the large detachable mass is required for testing with Type C, D and DO durometers. The OS-AUTO can also be configured for use with durometer Types OO, OOO and OOO-S.
Adjustment of the durometer for specimen thickness is easily accomplished by a height adjusting knob on the top of the stand.
- Gauge Sold Separately
- ROHS / CE / REACH / PROP 65
- Conforms To ASTM D2240 Type 3
- Eliminates Operator Error
- Motorized Controlled Rate of Descent
- Consistent Load
- Adjustable Dwell Time
- Precision Machined Frame and Black Powder Coated Base
- Stainless Steel Housing for Durability and Ease of Maintenance
- Precision Ground Shafts and Linear Bearings Provide Smooth Positive Motion
- High Quality Electric Motor and Servos Provide Reliable Operation and Long Life
- Removable Mass for Improved Accuracy
- Includes D Weight
For models 1600, 2000, DD-3, and DD-4 Types A, B, C, D, DO, O, OO, OOO, and E
**Not intended for production control or continuous use.**
There are no reviews yet.