Rex Gauge Co. introduces the OS-2H compact operating required for the operation of durometers in the A. B, O and E scales (as per ASTM D2240). The stand, used in conjunction with a Rex Durometer, eliminates operator error sometimes associated with shop floor durometer testing. The stand features a load weight for the proper testing pressure as noted in ASTM D2240, a quick-lock column for easy adjustment plus a dampening feature. The dampener lowers the durometer at the same rate for each test, resulting in superior repeatability for all durometer tests.
- Gauge Sold Separately
- Eliminates operator error in the A, B, O and E scales
- Air Dampened Controlled Rate of Descent
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction
- Compact size – 13″ high x 6″ wide
- Total Weight approximately 9 lbs.
- Made in the USA
- ***OPTIONAL DUST COVER NOW AVAILABLE***
For models 1600, 2000, DD-3, DD-4, 3000 and 4000 Types A, B, O and E