Rex Gauge Co. introduces the OS-3 compact operating required for the operation of durometers in the M scale (as per ASTM D2240). The stand, used in conjunction with a Rex Durometer, eliminates operator error sometimes associated with shop floor durometer testing. The stand features a load weight for the proper testing pressure as noted in ASTM D2240, a quick-lock column for easy adjustment plus a dampening feature. The dampener lowers the durometer at the same rate for each test, resulting in superior repeatability for all durometer tests. It can be used with either the provided specimen holder or the optional Rex Model ORF-1 O-Ring Fixturing Set (sold separately).
- Gauge Sold Separately
- ROHS / CE / REACH / PROP 65
- Required for the operation of Type M durometers per ASTM D2240
- Eliminates operator error in the M scales
- Air Dampened Controlled Rate of Descent
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction
- Compact size – 13″ high x 6″ wide
- Total Weight approximately 13 lbs.
- Made in the USA
- O-Ring fixture available ORF-1
- ***OPTIONAL DUST COVER NOW AVAILABLE***
For models 1600, DD-4, and DD-5 Required for the operation of Type M durometers per ASTM D2240
There are no reviews yet.