Used for checking the hardness of narrow or irregular shapes – The foot size is .110 x .50″. The Rex DD-4 Digital Durometer is the successor to the popular Rex DD-3. With its impressive list of features, the DD-4 is truly state-of-the-art, and is the ideal instrument for lab use. Some of the new features are: a new, larger direct drive LCD display, USB data ports for computer compatibility, a locking feature to prevent accidental erasure of tolerances, automatic shutoff, and low battery warning.
- Includes NIST Calibration Certificate
- One Year Warranty
- Custom Made Carrying Case
- High and low buttons for setting tolerance limits
- Solid state circuitry with LCD display
- AC Adapter and Batteries Included
- Response speed is immediate
- Holds reading until reset
- 0.1 resolution
- Dial rotates up to 270°
- Extra-Large Number Display
- Capable of USB and RS232 Communication with Rex Approved Cables
There are no reviews yet.