The Rex DD-4 Digital Durometer is the successor to the popular Rex DD-3. With its impressive list of features, the DD-4 is truly state-of-the-art, and is the ideal instrument for lab use. Some of the new features are: a new, larger direct drive LCD display, USB data ports for computer compatibility, a locking feature to prevent accidental erasure of tolerances, automatic shutoff.
For Technical Information click here or visit the ASTM at www.astm.org.
Size: 2.5″ x 6.125″H
Weight: 7.15 oz.
- Includes NIST Calibration Certificate
- Conforms to ASTM D-2240
- One Year Warranty
- Custom Made Carrying Case
- High and low buttons for setting tolerance limits
- Solid state circuitry with LCD display
- Batteries Included
- Response speed is immediate
- Holds reading until reset
- 0.1 resolution
- Dial rotates up to 270°
- Extra-Large Number Display
- Capable of USB and RS232 Communication with Rex Approved Cables
- 200 Measurement Readings can be stored inside the indicator and viewed on the LCD
- Stored Measurement Readings can be Downloaded to a Computer Using the Rex Gauge USB Data Output Cable
There are no reviews yet.