Operating Stand For Types A, B, O & E
Rex Gauge Co. introduces the OS-2 compact operating stand for durometers in the A, B, O and E scales. The stand, used in conjunction with a Rex Durometer, eliminates operator error sometimes associated with shop floor durometer testing. The stand features a load weight for the proper testing pressure as noted in ASTM D2240, and a quick-lock column for easy adjustment.
- Gauge Sold Separately
- ROHS / CE / REACH / PROP 65
- Eliminates operator error in the A, B, O and E scales
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction
- Compact size – 13″ high x 6″ wide
- Total Weight approximately 13 lbs.
- Made in the USA
- ***OPTIONAL DUST COVER NOW AVAILABLE***
For models 1600, 2000, DD-4, DD-5, 3000 and 4000 Types A, B, O and E